What did you do this week?
Quests? Ranked play? Fun Guaranteed with friends?
Espo: Rank Legend, 2445 gold saved, 150 on rewards track
Vastidious: Rank Gold 9 in Wild, 2860 gold saved, level 41 on the Rewards Track
BlizzConline Round up
- Year of the Gryphon
- Basic and Classic cards will move to Wild under the Legacy set
- Free Core set of 235 curated cards will take their place
- Little over half are returning basic and Classic cards
- Wild cards will be part of the set too
- Legendary Dragons will see a revamp
- 29 completely new minions included
- Changes to Shaman coming with the 20.0 update including buffing some core cards
- Shaman hero power will replace Wrath of Air totem with the new totem Strength Totem
- New Magical Spell Schools which will retroactively update previously released spells.
- New Classic format, where you can play Hearthstone the way it was on launch day, with all balance changes since then reverted.
- To celebrate when the 20.0 patch goes live you will get a Golden Classic card pack for logging in.
- New game mode – Mercenaries
- A tactical RPG and Roguelike type game mode
- Like playing Hearthstone with 3 Heroes instead of just 1
- Complete missions
- Progression is permanent
- Separate collection from regular card collection
- Progression is single player, but there are battles between players
- More info in the future
- Forged in the Barrens will introduce 10 all-new Mercenary characters as Legendary minions.
- Their stories will be told throughout the year in Book of Mercenaries, starting with Rokara on April 6th
- Updating the new player starting Legendary quest lines and they will now include a total of 15 card packs from recent expansions as rewards.
- You can also complete all Book of Heroes missions to unlock the class
- Q&A Session
- Reward track will have both xp and rewards halved, instead of 5000 xp for a level, it will change to 2500xp. Rewards were 300gp will be now 150gp. So more rewards, more often
- Reward track will get some surprise additions that the team hopes we love
- Duels will get new Heroes later this year as well as seeing 2 new sets being added
- Would like to change the Core set by around 30% year over year
- Fireside Gatherings is something they want to bring back, but will have to wait until safe to do so
- Lots of things they would like to do but nothing to announce yet
- New Expansion: Forged in the Barrens
- New Keyword: Frenzy
- Keyword triggers the first time they survive damage
- Ranked Spells
- All 10 classes will have access to an all-new Ranked Spell that will grow in power as you reach 5 and 10 Mana Crystals, regardless whether it’s in your hand or deck
- New Mechanic: Spell Schools
- Mentioned earlier with spell schools
- Login to get a free Shadow Hunter Vol’jin
- New Cards announced:
- New Keyword: Frenzy
Hints and Tips/Top 5
Reviews and Emails
Legendary Patron Shoutout:
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette