What did you do this week?
Quests? Ranked play? Fun Guaranteed with friends?
Espo: Gold 6, 1025g
Vastidious: Silver 4, 370g, Level 50 and PF2, almost…
- Save the Date: October 22nd 8am PT
- Livestream on both Twitch and YouTube with Benjamin Lee, Game Director
- Teaser video here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLBnyXVsmzY&feature=emb_logo
- Twitch drops will be active. Watch 15 mins get 1 SA pack, watch 30 mins, get 2 SA packs.
- Appears to be Darkmoon Faire?!?
- New Expansion, System Revamp and New Game Mode
- Evocation and Solarian Prime Nerf
- Old Cost – 1
- New Cost – 2
- Solarian Prime
- Old Cost – 7
- New Cost – 9
- Patch 18.4.2 – Balance changes to Battlegrounds
- Out today
- Ragnaros, the Firelord
- Old: After you kill 20 enemy minions, get Sulfuras
- New: After you kill 25 enemy minions, get Sulfuras
- Old: At the end of your turn, give your left and right-most minions +4/+4
- New: At the end of your turn, give your left and right-most minions +3/+3
- Maiev Shadowsong
- Old: Make a minion in Bob’s Tavern Dormant. After 2 turns, get it with +1/+1
- New: Make a minion in Bob’s Tavern Dormant. After 2 turns, get it with +1 Attack
- Old: After you play 3 Elementals, reduce the cost of upgrading Bob’s Tavern by (2).
- New: After you play 3 Elementals, reduce the cost of upgrading Bob’s Tavern by (3).
- Old: Start with 50 Health instead of 40
- New: Start with 55 Health instead of 40
- Old : At the end of your turn, Frozen minions get +1/+1
- New : At the end of your turn, Frozen minions get +2/+1
- King Mukla
- Now has a chance to give King Mukla a Big Banana that gives a minion +2/+2 (1/5 chance)
- Minion Updates
- Whirlwind Tempest – has been removed from the pool
- Pogo-Hopper – has been removed from the pool
- Selfless Hero
- Old: Tier 1
- New: Tier 2
- Deadly Spore
- Old : Tier 4
- New: Tier 5
- Salty Looter
- Old: 3 Attack, 3 Health
- New: 4 Attack, 4 Health
- Bloodsail Cannoneer
- Old : 4 Attack, 2 Health
- New: 4 Attack, 3 Health
- Party Elemental
- Old : 2 Attack, 2 Health
- New: 3 Attack, 2 Health
- Arcane Assistant
- Old : 3 Attack, 2 Health
- New: 3 Attack, 3 Health
- Majordomo Executus
- Old : At the end of your turn, give your left-most minion +1/+1 for each Elemental you played this turn.
- New: At the end of your turn, give your left-most minion +1/+1. Repeat for each Elemental you played this turn.
- Lil’ Rag
- Old : Tier 5 – 4 Attack, 4 Health
- New: Tier 6 – 6 Attack, 6 Health
- Gentle Djinni
- Old : Tier 6 – 6 Attack, 8 Health
- New: Tier 5 – 4 Attack, 5 Health
- Book of Heroes : Rexxar
- New Hunter Hero
- New Event Quest – Defeat Leoroxx, earn 1 SA, 1 Saviors of Uldum, 1 Year of the Dragon pack.
- Warsong Rexxar Bundle
- Available through Oct 22
- 5 Hunter Class packs and a new Warsong Rexxar Hero skin
- Hallow’s End card back available in the store for $2.99 or 500 gold
- Secret Easter Egg : Play 1 of each of the following:
- Book of Heroes
- Trial by Felfire – story
- Galakrond’s Awakening
- Tombs of Terror
- Dalaran Heist
- Get 2 Golden Transfer Students
Boss Battle Royale 3
Dress up as your favourite boss for the costume contest. Find out who’s the winner!
A Classic Card Pack for winning the Brawl once.
- Dr. Boom – SUMMON THE BOTS! – Add a random Boomlabs Mech to your hand.
- Mother Sharaz – Parry and Riposte – The first time you are damaged each turn, prevent it and counterattack!
- White King – Castle – Discover a chess piece.
- Cenarius – Nature’s Grasp – Summon a 2/2 Treant with Taunt.
- Baduu Prime – Corrupted by Rust – After you play a minion, give it Stealth or Poisonous.
- Kriziki the Winged – Wings of Rebirth – Give a minion Reborn and ‘Can’t be targeted by spells or Hero Powers.’
- Lich Baz’hial – Lich’s Phylactery – Restore 20 Health to your Hero. Reduce by 1 for every friendly minion that dies. & Broken Phylactery – You take double damage from fatigue.
- Rotwing – Rot Aura – Trigger ALL Deathrattle effects.
- Hagatha the Vengeful – Swampqueen’s Touch – Transform a friendly minion into one that costs 1-3 more.
- Illidan Stormrage – Burning Rage – After your hero attacks, deal 1 damage to all enemies.
NEXT WEEK: Shaman
Reviews and Emails
Legendary Patron Shoutout:
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette