What did you do this week?
Quests? Ranked play? Fun Guaranteed with friends?
Espo: 3100 gold, Rank 15 (wild)
Vastidious: 1485 gold, 12055 dust, 83 packs to open, Ended at Rank 18 (Standard)
- Blizzard moving away from Specialist format for Grandmasters Season 2 and will be replacing it with best-of-three Conquest featuring a Shield Phase.
- How it Works
- The two battling players bring four decks, each from a unique class.
- The match starts with a Shield Phase where both players will choose one of their own decks to “protect” that cannot be banned.
- Each player will then ban one of their opponents’ decks, removing it from the pool.
- Each player then selects which of their eligible decks they would like to play first, then begin their first game of the match.
- After the first game has concluded, the winning deck is removed from the pool before both players pick which of their remaining decks they would like to play next.
- If after the second game, one player is 2-0, then the match is over!
- If the score is 1-1, then the winning deck from the second game is removed from the pool and both players will choose their third and final deck to decide the series.
- Patch 15 Live – Expansion launches August 6th
- New card backs
- Login Bonus – anytime in the first 90 days and get a random Legendary Quest card
- Start a quest to earn Saviors of Uldum card packs
- Leading up to the launch of the Saviors of Uldum solo adventure, join Elise Starseeker as she reunites the League of Explorers in a set of action-packed Tavern Brawls.
- Solo Adventure: Tombs of Terror launches in September
- Card Changes – Crystal Core Implementation (Also applies to Dark Pharaoh Takahn’s Battlecry effect)
- After Crystal Core is played, the base copies of your minions will now have 4/4 stats. The stat numbers appear as white instead of the green text indicating a buff. This means that if your opponent steals or silences your minion, it will remain as a 4/4.
- Minions currently in play will receive a one-time effect that sets their stats to 4/4, overriding current enchantments and clearing damage.
- Some interactions will change under this new functionality. Cards that create a copy of a minion with specifically stated stats, will now work as written on the card text. For example, the minion summoned by Barnes, will be a 1/1, instead of a 4/4.
Things have gotten a little underhanded at Medivh’s Magical Chessboard. Bring 6 unique cards and hide them under the table, they could swing the match in your favor!
Reviews and Emails
Legendary Patron Shoutout: Deadpool, Chris Vannaken and John MacKinnon
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette