What did you do this week?
Quests? Ranked play? Fun Guaranteed with friends?
Espo: Gold 6300, Shaman wins 431, Rank 10
Vast: Gold 1385, Mage Wins ??, Rank 19
- All the cards have been revealed! And we now know what else is happening with the launch.
- Logging in gets you a card back depending on your platform. (PC, iOS, Android) And you can collect them all.
- Logging in gets you Archmage Vargoth, which is available NOW!
- A new bundle is available with the launch, which contains 9 packs and an arena ticket. (Available from April 9-15)
- New card art for several Choose One cards for each possible option
- Power of the Wild
- Mark of Nature
- Jade Idol
- Living Roots
- Raven Idol
- Dark Whispers
- The new smart deck builder can be used to complete decks with a single click.
- Can convert Wild decks to Standard with a single click.
- NOTE: You might want to give it some time after launch before using it so that it can gather the necessary data to be more effective.
- New Tavern Brawl April 17-21, Ignoblegarden
- Poisonous, Lifesteal and Overkill update: Before this patch, if a card lost its Poisonous, Lifesteal, or Overkill keyword in the time between dealing damage and applying its keyword effect, that effect would not be applied. After the patch, if a card has a Poisonous, Lifesteal, or Overkill keyword at the moment it deals damage, that keyword effect will apply no matter what. As an example, imagine a Stubborn Gastropod attacks an Acolyte of Pain. Then when Acolyte of Pain triggers, it draws a Scroll of Wonder, which in turn casts Silence on the Stubborn Gastropod. Before this patch, the Stubborn Gastropod would not apply its Poisonous effect, and the Acolyte of Pain would live. After the patch, the Stubborn Gastropod will still apply Poisonous after being silenced and the Acolyte of Pain will die.
An encounter at the crossroads… under a manastorm!
Choose a class, get random cards. Each turn your cards’ costs are randomized!
Hints and Tips/Top 5
Reviews and Emails
Legendary Patron Shoutout: Deadpool and Chris Vannaken
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette