What did you do this week?
Quests? Ranked play? Fun Guaranteed with friends?
Espo: 4610 gold, 405 Shaman wins, Rank 14
- New Expansion Announced : Rise of Shadows – Launches April 9th
- A new patch went live today with details about the update plus a bunch of changes
- Pre-Purchase the Rise of Shadows expansion
- Standard Bundle – 50 packs, Jewel of Lazul card back, and a random Legendary minion from Rise of Shadows. – $49.99
- Mega Bundle – 80 packs, the new Priest Hero, Madame Lazul, the Jewel of Lazul card back and a random Golden Legendary.
- Login between March 25th and April 2nd to receive 3 free card packs, 1 from each of the Mammoth expansions.
- Brawl Block: Year of the Mammoth – starting March 25th build decks only using expansions from the Year of the Mammoth.
- Tavern brawl that starts on April 1st, you can earn a RoS pack.
- Patch details
- Optimized the app size and it will be necessary to re-download app data, but it will take up less space now.
- Reconnect Improvements – Players attempting to reconnect to matches should have a smoother experience.
- Reroll Legendary quests – Now the ability is available.
- Random cardback selector is available.
- Golden Heroes now count Arena wins. (FYI, only wins after this update)
- Complete My Deck improvements are in, except for Wild. That’s coming soon.
- Trigger Rules update – They are updating the rules regarding how Poisonous, Lifesteal, and Overkill keywords work in specific cases, to make cards behave in a more intuitive way.
- And numerous bug fixes
- Rise of Shadows Details
- 135 new cards
- Launches April 9th
- New card character type – Lackeys
- Evil-doing masterminds need disposable underlings to do their bidding.
- These are generated by EVIL cards that add Lackeys into your hands. They are 1/1 minions that pack a surprisingly powerful punch when they hit the board.
- New Lackeys will be added in the next 2 expansions.
- New card type – Schemes
- Schemes are powerful spells that become even more powerful the longer they stay in your hand.
- Familiar mechanics may return from villains of former expansions. Such as …
- And familiar characters from Dalaran will sometimes appear.
- New card keyword: Twinspell
- Once cast, they create a copy of themselves in your hand to be used whenever you want.
- New rotation in the Arena – Basic, Classic, Naxxramas, Whispers of the Old Gods, Mean Streets of Gadgetzan, The Witchwood and Rise of Shadows
Hints and Tips/Top 5
Reviews and Emails
Legendary Patron Shoutout: Deadpool and Chris Vannaken
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette