What did you do this week?
Quests? Ranked play? Fun Guaranteed with friends?
Espo: Rank 14, 2670 gold, 346 Shaman wins
Vast: Rank 20, 925 gold
- Activison/Blizzard lays off around 800 non-development staff
- Season of Rastakhan has started – ends March 3rd
- 3 weeks of Tavern Brawls
- Repeatable quest each week (once per week) – Free RR pack each time
Brawl of Champions – Round 1
How it Works
- Choose a class. This picks your rumble champion.
- Your rumble champion has a shrine, just like in Rumble Run.
- Your deck is preconstructed for your champion.
Here are the shrines active for this week.
All are 0 mana
- Druid – Bonds of Balance – 0/7 minion, Shrine: At the end of your turn, gain Attack equal to your hero’s Attack.
- Hunter – Halazzi’s Guise – 0/6 minion, Shrine: Whenever you summon a Beast, it gains Rush, Taunt or Poisonous.
- Mage – Jan’alai’s Flame – 0/8 minion, Shrine: Your Hero Power costs (0). Whenever it kills a minion, refresh it.
- Paladin – Shirvallah’s Grace – 0/5 minion, Shrine: After you cast a spell on a friendly minion, cast a copy of it on this one.
- Priest – Bwonsamdi’s Tome – 0/5 minion, Shrine: After you cast a spell, add a random Priest spell to your hand.
- Rogue – Bottled Terror – 0/2 minion, Shrine: Your other minions have Stealth. Deathrattle: Give your minions +2 Attack.
- Shaman – Krag’wa’s Grace – 0/10 minion, Shrine: You spells cost (2) less.
- Warlock – Blood Pact – 0/10 minion, Shrine: You spells cost Health instead of Mana.
- Warrior – Akali’s Horn – 0/5 minion, Shrine – Your minions have “Overkill: This can attack again.”
Expansions Rotating out : Ungoro, Knights of the Frozen Throne and Kobolds and Catacombs
Most impactful cards rotating out this year
All Legendary Weapons
Most Deathrattle Hunter cards
Hints and Tips/Top 3
Espo: Ironhide Direhorn, Oondasta, Zul’Jin
Reviews and Emails
Legendary Patron Shoutout: Deadpool and Chris Vannaken
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette