What did you do this week?
Quests? Ranked play? Fun Guaranteed with friends?
Espo: Rank 17, 242 Shaman wins, 0 Rumble Run wins
Balance Changes are live
- 5 card changes were announced and pushed live in the time we’ve been gone.
- Wild Growth now costs 3, up from 2
- Nourish now costs 6, up from 5
- Level Up! Now costs 6, up from 5
- Saronite Chain Gang now summons another Saronite Chain Gang, instead of a copy of the minion.
- Leeching Poison now costs 1, down from 2, and only gives Lifesteam for 1 turn
Arena changes are live
- Appearance rates for Rastakhan’s Rumble cards now have a +50% appearance rate
- The following cards will be available once again in Arena
- Soul of the Forest
- Mark of Nature
- Starving Buzzard
- Timber Wolf
- Mind Blast
- Inner Fire
- Dust Devil
- Totemic Might
- Ancestral Healing
- Sacrificial Pact
- Sense Demons
- Warsong Commander
- And Mind Control Tech will no longer be available.
- Also the following cards will remain unavailable:
- Hero Cards
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Vicious Fledgling
- Ancient Watcher
- Humongous Razorleaf
- Odd/Even cards
Hearthstone Wild Open returns
- Qualifiers will take place from January 1 through January 30
- The Playoffs are on February 16
- The finals will be on February 23rd.
- Qualify for your region’s playoffs by hitting Top 100 on ladder for the month of January
- 1st prize – $11,000, 2nd $7,000, 3-4 $3,000, 5-8 $1,500
- Total prize pool of $30,000
2018 All Star Invitational Controversy
The Gift Exchange
Great Father is dropping crates on the battlefield! Get a gift each time you smash your opponent’s crate… or your own!
How it Works
- Build a custom deck using cards from your own collection.
- At the start of your turn, provided there is not a Winter’s Veil Gift on your side of the field, Greatfather Winter will drop one off.
- Destroying a Gift will give you a Stolen Winter’s Veil Gift.
- Stolen Winter’s Veil Gift allows you to Discover a card from the class of the player the originating Gift minion came from.
- You are only able to receive cards which initially cost at least 5 mana.
- The cost of the card is reduced by 5 mana.
- You are unable to Discover weapons.
- If you obtain a Stolen Gift through a card like Mind Vision, it will only pull cards from the neutral set.
- You have a chance of seeing Hardpacked Snowballs in the Discover mechanic.
Reviews and Emails
Legendary Patron Shoutout: Deadpool and Chris Vannaken
Next Week : Druid
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette