What did you do this week?
Quests? Ranked play? Fun Guaranteed with friends?
Hotfixes Rolled In
- Reduced Zentimo’s animation times when combined with certain spells.
- Doubling Jan’alai, the Dragonhawk’s Battlecry will no longer cause instability.
- Zentimo’s text has been clarified. Zentimo now reads “Whenever you target a minion with a spell, cast it again on its neighbors.”
- All of Warlord Loti’s forms now have the Legendary border.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Overkill minions to trigger incorrectly.
- Addressed some text and animation issues.
- [Android] Fixed an issue that could cause the game to get “stuck” after installation.
Rumble Run is Live!
- You start off every run as a young troll named Rikkar.
- Since Rikkar has not yet joined one of the Rumble factions, you get to choose one for him.
- Choose your class/team by picking a shrine. 3 shrines will be presented to you at random at the start of your run.
- Your opponents during the run will be the other 8 classes in the game.
- Like Dungeon Run and Monster Hunt, your deck will get bigger over time.
- In addition to being able to add new special minions to your deck (fighters from your team) there are also powerful passive abilities.
- There is a card back reward if you can defeat Rumble Run once with any class.
What are Shrines?
Shrines are like the passives we saw back in Dungeon Run during the Kobolds & Catacombs expansion.
- You get one shrine per run. This is chosen at the start of your run.
- Shrines start on the board and act as minions.
- When a Shrine dies, it goes dormant for 3 turns and no longer has their power active.
A Royal Recipe
King Rastakhan is cookin’ up da good stuff! Choose a class and enjoy the latest deck recipes!
How it Works
Pick yourself a class and get the deck recipe shown below that corresponds to your class.
Hints and Tips
To Opt-In to Receive Emails:
- Login to your account on the Battle.net site.
- Navigate to your Communication Preferences under, Account Settings, Account Details.
- Make sure the box next to “News and Special Offers from Blizzard” is checked.
Reviews and Emails
Legendary Patron Shoutout: Deadpool and Chris Vannaken
Next Week Warrior
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette