What did you do this week?
Quests? Ranked play? Fun Guaranteed with friends?
Espo: 1470 Gold, 463 Druid wins, Have not pre-purchased
Rezz: 355 Gold, 412 Paladin Wins, Did purchase
Vastidious: 1280 Gold, 10,020 Dust, 381 Mage wins, Have not pre-purchased but will tomorrow
- Pre-Release Parties
- You can host a public Pre-Release party if you choose or attend one in your area. Or you can even create an unlisted event for the first time.
- Participate in 2 Fireside Brawls
- Rastakhan’s No Cards Barred
- A Royal Recipe
- From 10am PST 11/30 until 10am PST 12/3
- Go to Firesidegatherings.com to create your event and once it’s approved.
- 100 Million player Celebration! Login for 6 free Boomsday packs and gold quests. 5 quests, for 100 gold each = 500 gold!
Espo Mode: Some Murloc stuff
How It Works
Choose a class and get a deck of random class spells and a whole mess of murlocs!
New Expansion : Rastakhan’s Rumble
- 135 new cards with the expansion launching December 4.
- Overkill is a new keyword. If you deal more damage then you need to kill a minion, you get a bonus
- Spirits are a type of minion that each class has. They get to stay stealthed for one turn.
- Freebies includes a Legendary Loa class card, two spirits for your Loa’s class, and six card packs.
- Rumble Run releases on December 13th, 9 days after the expansion launch.
- Shrines – Passives! They sit on the board giving you a special effect. They can be destroyed, but they will respawn after 3 turns.
- Like other solo content recently added to Hearthstone, successful wins let you add more cards to your run’s deck.
- They really want to celebrate each of the teams (classes). Overpowered fights had to be done.
- You will fight eight opponents – all the other teams. Each team has 3 different shrines, and 3 champions so your runs won’t always be the same.
- Rikkar is your champion you play with. He evolves over the run. He doesn’t have a team to start with, that’s up to you.
- You earn “Prize Fighters” for successful clears. Pick your own teammates.
- We’ll get to play as the champions in “a series of” Tavern Brawls.
Hints and Tips/Top 5: Knowing how to access old solo player content from the Main UI panel.
Reviews and Emails
Ashley and Sean from Florida
Calani and DOOM from Jersey and Virginia
(Father and son) )Jonah and Daniel from SoCal
Michael and the loti crew got pics on the Tavern stage
Tyler and Bri from Cali
Shannon from Anaheim
Zerotio – @Zerotio – ZerotioHS
Josh Augustine – GameDiplomat.com – @jaugustine
Legendary Patron Shoutout:
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette