- Blizzard and Twitch are partnering up for the upcoming Global Games.
- You’ll earn a card back for cheering on the teams
- Card packs will be given out based on how much you cheer
- Twitch emotes can be unlocked through cheering
- Cheering is done by using bits on Twitch. You buy bits with real money, roughly 100 bits per $1.40. (https://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/articles/2449458 )
- Then you visit the Official Hearthstone Twitch channel (https://www.twitch.tv/playhearthstone ) anytime from Sept 17 through Nov 4.
- Select the Cheermote of the team you want to support and add the number of bits you wish to cheer.
- Days of the Frozen Throne starts next week on September 19th
- 9/19 – 9/23
- Tavern Brawl – Death Knight Duels – Opponents begin the match as a Death Knight and sounds like with premade decks with KoFT cards.
- Login during the event and get a free golden Happy Ghoul card.
- Complete 2 quests to earn 300 gold each, for a total of 600 gold.
- And finally, there will be a bundle available of 30 KoFT card packs for a special price.
- BlizzCon Virtual Tickets are available
- Price went up to $49.99, $10 more than previous years.
- A Legendary Overwatch Skin is available now for both Virtual Ticket and Physical Ticket holders – Demon Hunter (Diablo) Sombra
- Digital goodies to be announced at a later date.
- Also includes 2017 Blizzcon footage.
- $10 discount on a physical goodie bag on the gear store.
- BlizzCon Goody Bag has been listed. It’s available for $55 ($45 for VT holders) (https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/blizzcon/22484223/the-blizzcon-2018-goody-bag-is-available-now )
- Heroes of the Storm Raven Lord Crest Magnet
- Classic Diablo Vinyl Figure
- StarCraft 20th Anniversary Pin
- World of Warcraft Faction Keychain
- Overwatch Challenge Coin
- Set of Hearthstone Magnets
- Hardcover The BlizzCon Book : A Celebration of Our Community
Pick a Hand, Any Hand.
Pick the first seven cards of your deck, and we’ll fill the rest with Unstable Portals. You get your portals AFTER your mulligan.
How it Works
- You’ll build a deck of seven cards.
- When you get into the game, you’ll draw a hand of cards as normal from your chosen pool of 7 cards.
- You have a chance to mulligan cards you don’t want, getting replacements.
- Once the mulligan phase is complete, your deck gains 23 Unstable Portal.
Hints and Tips/Top 3
Espo: Topsy Turvy, Cloning Device, Power Word: Replicate
Reviews and Emails
Legendary Patron Shoutout: Deadpool
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette