Vastidious – 147 packs (4900 gold)
GOLDEN Electra Stormsurge – Bundle Legendary (Shaman Legendary)
Zerek’s Cloning Gallery – Priest Legendary
Stargazer Luna – Mage Legendary
Luna’s Pocket Galaxy – Mage Legendary spell
Zilliax – Legendary Neutral
Subject 9 – Legendary Neutral
Mecha’Thun – Legendary Neutral
CRAFTED – GOLDEN Whizbang the Wonderful
GOLDEN Myra’s Unstable Element
Espo – 145 packs opened (392 Druid Wins)
Floop’s Glorious Gloop
The Storm Bringer
Dr. Boom, Mad Genius
A New Year Bash
The party is here! Work together with another player to decorate the tavern and kickoff a New Year’s party!
How it Works
- No deck creation this time, you get to play as either Valeera the Rogue or Malfurion the Druid – chosen at random when the game starts.
- If either of you get low, try and toss some heals out. Use them wisely!
- The game ends when one of you die. Don’t die!
- Your initial goal is for you and your partner to decorate the party. You do this by using your Hero Power to add decorations.
- The Hero Power uses all your currently available Mana to go towards the decorations. In total, you must spend 25 mana together.
- In this phase, Party Crashers (4 mana 3/5 with Taunt) will spawn each turn. They attack face so deal with them.
- Once the party has been decorated, a Boss (Pinata Golem) will spawn. He cannot be targeted by spells.
- Don’t use all your hard removal in this phase. The crashers are pretty easy to deal with and don’t hurt as hard as they do in Phase 2!
- The boss spawns! He has 85 Health that you must take out together with your partner.
- Your hero power has changed! You can now spend 2 mana to deal 3 damage to the boss.
- The Party Crashers continue to spawn but now.. now they gain +2/+2!
- Do not under any circumstance fill your board. You want to have a slot open, otherwise, you get board cleared to make room the boss.
- Sometimes you will receive a treat when attacking the Pinata. These can help you draw cards, heal, or destroy Party Crashers.
- There is an AoE that goes out which deals 2 damage to everything that isn’t a Party Crasher. Seems to happen either early on or later.
Hints and Tips/Top 5
Next week we talk about our top 5 Boomsday cards
Reviews and Emails
Legendary Patron Shoutout: Deadpool
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette