What did you do this week?
Quests? Ranked play? Fun Guaranteed with friends?
Espo: 3180 Gold; Rank 15; 352 Druid wins (1340 dust)
Vastidious: 3630 Gold; Rank 20; 376 Mage wins (7430 dust)
- Espo’s Take on last week
- New Hearthside Chat, with Peter Whalen – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJlaGiT2KUs
- New card reveal schedule – https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/21938873/the-boomsday-project-card-reveal-schedule
- Midsummer Fire Festival
- 2x gold for completion of quests during the event
- Ends July 30th
- Boomsday Pre-Release Event
- August 4th and 5th at select Fireside Gathering locations.
- Attending allows you to open your Hearthstone packs early and play with your cards in a special Fireside Brawl against other players at the event.
- The special brawl is only available at Fireside Gatherings.
- You can only use cards in the brawl that you open from your own packs.
- No cards can be disenchanted or crafted until the expansion launches.
- See the post with a list of locations: https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/blog/21965460/the-boomsday-project-pre-release-parties-are-coming
Ragnaros’ Fire Festival
How it Works
- You’ll have to build your own deck.
- At the start of the game, a Mini-Rag will spawn on the side of player 2. It has 2/3 stats and is Immune.
- When your turn is over, the following happens:
- Mini-Rag launches 1 damage missiles at your side. The amount of missiles shot is equal to his attack value.
- Mini-Rag will gain attack value equal to the number of minions killed by him.
- Mini-Rag will switch sides of the board and the next player can now play as normal.
- When Mini-Rag kills minions, your overall score increases which unlocks Fireworks! See below section “Firework Unlocks”.
- The end of game screen will give you a congratulatory popup indicating how many minions Mini-Rag killed that game and overall during the brawl event.
The wow emote has been upgraded! Once you’ve killed a certain number of minions during the Brawl, your wow emote will shoot Fireworks off!
- 8 Minions Killed – Level 1 Fireworks
- 30 Minions Killed – Level 2 Fireworks
- 60 Minions Killed – Level 3 Fireworks
Mini Rag kills:
Espo : 23
Reviews and Emails
@LotiPodcast so here is a possible suggestion of a subject for your podcasts if you are bored, I’m stuck trying to beat the old Heroic Adventures for the card backs. How about discussing new deck ideas with all new cards for beating those old Heroics?
Facebook Shoutout: Jess: RIP loti phone case =(
Legendary Patron Shoutout: Deadpool
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette