What did you do this week?
Quests? Ranked play? Fun Guaranteed with friends?
Espo: Gold: 870, Arena 0-3, 330 Druid wins
Vast: 1520 gold, Arena 1-3, 108 Druid wins
- Blizzard addresses changes
- Tess Greymane’s Battlecry will once again continue even if she is destroyed, silenced or removed.
- Shudderwock’s Battlecry limit will be increased from 20 to 30.
- Changes went in on June 8th
- Players with Quest Druid decks at HCT were allowed to submit new lists if the chose to.
- Clarification made about the definition of a card fix versus a dust-refunding nerf. “We will continue to provide full Arcane Dust refunds for changes to cards that decrease their overall power level for balance purposes – in other words, card nerfs.”
- Lynessa Sunsorrow’s changes, was a bug fix. She was never intended to apply her buffs in the order they were cast.
- The Taverns of Time
- Begins June 11 through July 2
- 28 Arena Exclusive cards added
- All players received a free entry into the Arena
- New daily quests which reward gold AND dust!
- 60 gold and 60 dust
- Timewalk This Way – Take 15 turns
- The Alpha – Play 5 minions that cost 1
- Card-boiled – Draw 15 cards
- Spell of a Time – Play 20 spells
- 80 gold and 80 dust
- Off the Scales – Play 3 Dragons
- 100 gold and 100 dust
- Aeon and Off – Take 25 turns
- Card Mode – Draw 25 cards
- Time Will Spell – Play 35 spells
- 60 gold and 60 dust
- Free Golden Pack Day
Rise of the Zombeasts
Brand new Brawl, as part of the Taverns of Time event
How it Works
- Press the play button and become Deathstalker Rexxar. Your opponent is also Deathstalker Rexxar.
- Your deck is filled with Zombeasts! Play them as best you can.
- Every turn you can also craft your own Zombeast through your 0-cost Hero Power.
- Have fun!
Next Week: Priest
Reviews and Emails
iTunes Reviews: 0
Twitter: @ben_heathstone Tease. What did you get, or for you how much dust?
Facebook Shoutout: Golden Pack sharing
Legendary Patron Shoutout: Deadpool
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette