Espo: Rank 10, 260 gold, 229 Warrior wins, 320 Druid wins
Vast: Rank 20, 665 gold, 121 Warrior wins, 370 Mage wins
HCT Summer Championship June 30 and July 1 at Blizzard Arena
Buy tickets here. Tickets are available for June 30 ($20 USD) and July 1 ($30 USD).
How it Works
- You build a deck with 20 minions. The game gives you 10 random spells.
- At the start of each turn, you will draw a card from your deck.
- At the end of each turn, through Tad’s Pole, you will receive a minion from your opponent’s deck. It is placed onto the Battlefield.
- Each player starts with 20 life instead of the usual 30.
- You want minions that will give you an upper hand but not your opponent. A good example is a minion with a Battlecry – it’s useless if it gets fished!
Reviews and Emails
Espo, pleasant to hear that you are already saving for the next expansion. I usually wait until 6 weeks after an expansion is released and I usually get around 90-110 packs to open in gold. This is a pretty solid amount as a f2p. I noticed around the 7 week mark to have diminishing returns in my packs. I currently have 13 legendaries from this set so that is plenty to work with. Keep up all your gold saving efforts. Oh yeah, expect blizzard to have a promo or two for you to s
Legendary Patron Shoutout: Deadpool
Next Week: Rogue
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette