- Wildfest has begun
- For the next 3 weeks, from Feb 19 through March 11, wild cards have returned to the Arena.
- We will see 2 different Tavern Brawls during the event.
- No free Arena runs, but there will be a free entry into one of the upcoming brawls.
- Venture Into The Wild – contains pre-built wild-format decks
- The Wild Brawliseum – a mix between Heroic Brawl and an Arena run
Venture into the Wild
How it Works
Pick a class.
Receive a pre-built Wild deck for your class.
If you win a game, you get a Classic pack!!
These are the archetypes you’ll be playing for each class.
Silver Hand Paladin
Reno Krulzakus Warlock
Hints and Tips
Reviews and Emails
Twitter: Wayne Wells
Great information for new and seasoned hearthstone players @LotiPodcast
Hi! My Blizzard Tag is “HalfAdd3r”.
I decided to become a Patreon after recently rediscovering the game and finding your great show! I’m not competitive, and only can get a few games in a day max. It’s really nice to hear a show NOT assume everyone is “the L33t Gamerz”!
Keep up the great work!
Battle.Net shout-out: DeadPool offers up some friendly matches Deadpool#14181
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette