[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/lofipodcast/LOTI_151_Brode_Rap.mp3″ background=”default” ]
- Ben Brode releases a new rap, Arthas (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-KU-_-CtJw)
- Wild Sets have returned to the Hearthstone store! You can now buy through the website, the following sets for REAL Money.
- Curse of Naxxramas (full adventure for $24.99)
- Goblins vs Gnomes (card packs for $2.99)
- Blackrock Mountain (full adventure for $24.99)
- The Grand Tournament (card packs for $2.99)
- The League of Explorers (full adventure for $19.99)
- Card Pack changes are also live now.
- No longer will you receive duplicate Legendary cards
- You will receive a guaranteed Legendary within the first 10 card packs opened of a new set.
- The Starter Pack Legendary also goes by the non-dupe rule.
Showdown at Blackrock Mountain
This was the first ever Tavern Brawl
How it Works
- Queue up and receive either Nefarian or Ragnaros as your hero.
- Ragnaros starts with 60 Health. His hero power is Molten Rage when initially summoned, which switches to DIE, INSECT! after Sulfuras has been destroyed.
- Nefarian starts with 30 Health and 30 Armor. His hero power is Wild Magic.
- Each deck contains very special cards with unique playstyles.
- Nefarian has an early game advantage in that he starts with extra mana crystals (4) and he can drop some great minions. Tons of RNG through his hero power though, so hope for the best!
- Ragnaros is weaker early game but if you get to turn 6 after always using your weapon, you get an amazing hero power. Make sure you mulligan for cheap cards to help!
Knights of the Frozen Throne
Ghastly Conjurer (Mage)
4 mana, 2/6 minion, Battlecry: Add a ‘Mirror Image’ spell to your hand.
Leeching Poison (Rogue)
2 mana spell, Give your weapon Lifesteal.
Sindragosa (Mage Legendary)
8 mana, 8/8 Dragon, Battlecry: Summon two 0/1 Frozen Champions.
Frozen Champions (Mage Tokens)
1 mana, 0/1 minion, Deathrattle: Add a random Legendary minion to your hand.
3 mana, 3/4 minion, Battlecry: If an enemy is Frozen, draw a card.
Bring It On! (Warrior)
2 mana spell, Gain 10 Armor. Reduce the Cost of minions in your opponent’s hand by (2).
Voodoo Hexxer (Shaman)
5 mana, 2/7 minion, Taunt. Freeze any character damaged by this minion.
3 mana, 4/3 Beast, Can’t be targeted by spells or Hero Powers.
Hadronox (Druid Legendary)
9 mana, 3/7 Beast, Deathrattle: Summon your Taunt minions that died this game.
5 mana, 5/3 minion, Choose a Deathrattle (Secretly) – Deal 3 damage to all minions; or Give them +2/+2
Abominable Bowman (Hunter)
7 mana, 6/7 minion, Deathrattle: Summon a random friendly Beast that died this game.
Bolvar, Fireblood (Paladin Legendary)
5 mana, 1/7 minion, Divine Shield. After a friendly minion loses Divine Shield, gain +2 Attack.
Light’s Sorrow (Paladin)
4 mana, 1/4 Weapon, After a friendly minion loses Divine Shield, gain +1 Attack.
4 mana, 3/3 minion, Battlecry: Gain Taunt if your deck has a Taunt minion. Repeat for Divine Shield, Lifesteal, Windfury.
7 mana, 5/5 minion, Battlecry: Give a friendly minion +4/+4 and Taunt.
Reviews and Emails
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette