[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/lofipodcast/LOTI_150_First_Cards.mp3″ background=”default” ]
- Clarification: Guaranteed Legendary Explanation
- So the clarification is, if you opened at least one pack in each expansion, you will not be guaranteed a legendary.
- A second detail is that if you have NOT opened any packs within an expansion, once the patch rolls out, you get a guaranteed legendary within your first 10 packs of that expansion (per expansion).
- Hope this helps. Love the show.
- ~ Noah
Avanties: The change to packs to guarantee a legendary in the first 10 packs of a set only counts if you have NEVER opened a pack of that set before. So what this means is if a new player starts playing Hearthstone after the patch and has NEVER EVER opened a booster pack they will be guaranteed a legendary in the first 10 packs of each set: classic, whispers, mean streets, un’goro, and frozen throne.
- Making of the Lich King’s Armor – created by Adam Savage’s Tested.com team – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyYeMQ3otZI
- New Knights of the Frozen Throne comic #1 – Undeath conquers all – https://comic.playhearthstone.com/en-us/undeath-conquers-all
- Knights of the Frozen Throne comic #2 – Forest for the weary – https://comic.playhearthstone.com/en-us/forest-for-the-weary
- Knights of the Frozen Throne comic #3 – Freedom – https://comic.playhearthstone.com/en-us/freedom
- In an interview with Shacknews, Mike Donais confirmed that you will be able to use the Death Knight Hero cards in the Arena.
- Blizzard confirmed that there was a bug that happened with patch 8.4 that caused some players to have received one fewer Epic or Legendary card than they should have when opening packs. They have identified the issue and expect it to be resolved next week. They will be reaching out to all affected players in the next few weeks with details on their resolution plan. (source)
- Apparently Ben Brode is going to be bringing a new rap to us on July 31st? “Arthas”
Knights of the Frozen Throne
Ticking Abomination (Neutral)
4 mana, 5/6 minion, Deathrattle: Deal 5 damage to your minions.
Plague Scientist (Rogue)
3 mana, 2/3 minion, Combo: Give a friendly minion Poisonous.
Ice Breaker (Shaman)
3 mana, 1/3 weapon, Destroy any Frozen minion damaged by this.
Blood-Queen Lana’thel (Warlock Legendary)
5 mana, 1/6 minion, Lifesteal. Has +1 Attack for each card you’ve discarded this game.
Blood Razor (Warrior)
4 mana, 2/2 weapon, Battlecry and Deathrattle: Deal 1 damage to all minions.
Prince Taldaram (Neutral Legendary)
3 mana, 3/3 minion, Battlecry: If your deck has no 3-Cost cards, transform into a 3/3 copy of a minion.
Nerubian Unraveler (Neutral)
6 mana, 5/5 minion, Spells cost (2) more.
Mountainfire Armor (Warrior)
3 mana, 4/3 minion, Deathrattle: If it’s your opponent’s turn, gain 6 armor.
Professor Putricide (Hunter Legendary)
4 mana, 5/4 minion, After you play a Secret, put another random Hunter Secret into play.
Reviews and Emails
iTunes Reviews: 0
Emails: See Earlier
Twitter: Wayne – I’ve got another 80 gold friend quest. I’ll be on later tonight. That will put me 5000+ gold & sitting on 3200+ dust #EspoMode #LOTI
Facebook Shoutout: Brad – 3 down and 7 to go got it with my elemental evolve deck.
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette