- Price increases in Europe on March 22nd.
- EU single pack from 2.69 to 2.99 euros; 40 packs from 44.99 to 49.99 euros
- GB single pack from 1.99 to 2.99 pounds; 40 packs from 34.99 to 44.99 pounds
- The reason behind the changes officially is “to align with local and regional market conditions”
- The Un’Goro pre-order bundle price will not be affected.
- BlizzCon dates announced
- November 3rd and 4th, 2017
- Tickets go on sale April 5th at 7pm PST and April 8th at 10am PST
- No details yet on the Virtual Ticket.
- Wonders of Un’Goro video
- Blizzard released a new video, the first of a series featuring ‘Professor George H. Doyle the 4th’. What was interesting is at the end of the video a card was revealed, or at least teased. Galvadon – 5 mana, Paladin Legendary card with a statement “a reward for “the last Kaleidosaur Quest’. No stats or card text was shown.
- Also new journal post about the events in the video. Ends with a question with two choices you can pick from.
- I wonder if we can trust these turtles?
- Definitely! They rescued us. Also, I like turtles. Let’s see where this goes.
- Definitely not! Everyone knows that turtles cannot be trusted. We should ditch them. J
- Top 100 Arena players for February was revealed. This time they ranked them by the best wins per run in any 30 consecutive runs as opposed to all arena runs.
- Top 10
- Un’Goro Madness Micro-Holiday in WoW
- Top 10
Reviews and Emails
Just started listening to your podcast this year and I have very much enjoyed it! I just started playing Hearthstone this past year, right after the Old Gods expansion came out. I played mostly the PVE adventures when I first started playing but have played almost all of the modes consistently, except for Heroic Brawl of course. My highest rank has been 8 but most months i don’t hit rank 10.
Just wanted to encourage you guys to keep it up, and to introduce myself. Would love to spectate games and keep up with you on Twitch.
Jared from Rapid City, SD.
@GEICOGaming @LotiPodcast @PG_rayC @ONOGesports congrats Ray. It was good to meet you. 🙂
@ywoo_dev @GEICOGaming @LotiPodcast @ONOGesports It was good to meet you as well 🙂
Running our own Final Four bracket challenge for Patrons, with the winner getting a $20 Blizzard gift card! AND a card to the worst bracket
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette