[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/lofipodcast/LOTI_119_NO_MSG.mp3″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
- Hearthstone Live Stream: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan
- Mean Streets of Gadgetzan release date!
- Skype “Hearthstone Academy”
- Want to open packs now? http://www.hearthpwn.com/packs/simulator/5-hearthstone-mean-streets
- The Innkeeper – http://www.innkeeper.com
- New Deck Recipes and Quests that are MSoG themed
- Patch Notes for 7.0 Gadgetzan!
The Tavern‘s never been more rough and tumble! This Hearthstone update paves the way for the arrival of The Mean Streets of Gadgetzan, Hearthstone’s latest expansion. Join three crime families as they vie for power in the oack alleys of Gadgetzan with all new Tri-Class cards, and a gritty game board featuring each of the city’s districts. This update also adds several swanky new card backs and ﬁxes some bugs.
Read on for details The Mean Streets of Gadgetzan
- Grab your shiniest brass knuckles and get ready to rumble on The Mean Streets of Gadgetzan. Hearthstone’s latest expansion will be available beginning December 1 and includes:
- 132 all new cards.
- Tri Class cards 7 special neutral minions that break the rules to be included in the decks of all three classes associated with each family:
- The Grimy Goons: Warrior, Paladin, and Hunter
- The kabal: Mage, Priest. and Warlock
- The Jade Lotus: Rogue, Druid, and Shaman
- A new game board featuring each district of Gadgetzan that’ll have you calling your friends to come out to play.
- The following card backs have been added.
- Jade Lotus – Acquired by achieving Rank 20in Ranked Play, December 2016.
- Grimy Gnarls – Acquired oy achieving Rank 20 in Ranked Rlav, January 2017.
- Kahai acquired by achieving Rank 20in Ranked Play, February 2017.
- And perhaps one more card pack to come, should the stars align…
- A search for missing in the Collection Manager Will now automatically switch you to Crafting Mode and ﬁnd any cards that you are missing or don’t already own two or more copies of.
- Several cards now properly generate a history tile when played.
- We’ve implemented numerous Al improvements and huge ﬁxes.
- We ﬁxed a client issue that could occur when playing multiple spells while Archmage Antonidas is in play.
- We ﬁxed a Spectator Mode issue that could occur when Raven idol is played.
- Various Ul and text issues have been resolved.
5 new quests:
- Join the Goons – Win 3 games as a Hunter, Paladin, or Warrior. | Rewards 2 Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Packs
- Join the Jade Lotus – Win 3 games as a Druid, Rogue, or Shaman. | Rewards 2 Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Packs
- Join the Kabal – Win 3 games as a Mage, Priest, or Warlock. | Rewards 2 Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Packs
- Wise Beyond Your Years – Reach Legend 1,000,000 times. Rewards 1 Gold
- A Job for Ya’ – Destroy 100,000 minions. | Rewards 1 Gold
Valeera’s Bag of Burgled Spells
“Valeera has stolen spells from every class and filled your deck with them! Each of those spells will summon a random minion of the same cost when played.”
Playing as the Rogue hero Valeera, you get a random deck full of spells randomly picked from all classes. Mana cost ranging from 1-8.
Our top picks for Gadgetzan neutral cards, based on use in Fun Decks, Questing for gold, and Ranked play.
Common: Mistress of Mixtures, Kooky Chemist, Daring Reporter, Red mana Worm, Toxic Sewer Ooze
Rare: Dopplegangster, Bomb Squad
Epic: Dirty Rat, Weasel Tunneler, Defias Cleaner, Wind-up Burglebot, Burgly Bully, Fight Promoter, Blubber Baron
Legendary: Finja, The Flying Star, Patches the Pirate, Mayor Noggenfogger, Wrathion
Hints and Tips
Choose a class that you enjoy playing and collect cards from that class to keep from feeling overwhelmed.
Reviews and Emails
iTunes Reviews: 0
Joseph: @LotiPodcast I love this new “reboot” of LOTI. More espo talking time! Much love to LOTI and its community.
Facebook Shoutout: Will:
What does this mean?!
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette