- 1 TGT – Paladin – Is Someone Frying Eggs?
- 2 Intro:
- 3 Updates:
- 4 News
- 4.1 1. Release Date Announced – August 24th
- 4.2 2. New Quest – Win 5 Brawls (60g) – Thanks Azihayya AND New quests for each class. Win 3 games with each class for 50g
- 4.3 3. Rewards from the end of season chests can include TGT cards
- 4.4 4. Blizzcon Virtual Ticket available now
- 4.5 5. Possible Co-Op references found in data files
- 5 Getting Better
- 6 Tournaments
- 7 Reviews and Emails
- 8 Outro
TGT – Paladin – Is Someone Frying Eggs?
Welcome to the Legend of the Innkeeper. We’re glad you could join us for our 59th episode.
This week we are talking about…
What did you do this week?
1. Release Date Announced – August 24th
2. New Quest – Win 5 Brawls (60g) – Thanks Azihayya AND New quests for each class. Win 3 games with each class for 50g
3. Rewards from the end of season chests can include TGT cards
Hey, Golden Cards from the Rank Chest, can they be Naxx/BRM cards? or Classic/GVG/TGT only?
Classic / Goblins vs Gnomes / The Grand Tournament. https://twitter.com/CM_Whirthun/status/634435751787130880
Also the chests are as follows:
- GLOBAL_REWARD_CHEST_TIER1 -“Sea Giant’s Treasure” (Legend through Rank 5)
- GLOBAL_REWARD_CHEST_TIER2 -“Ogre Magi’s Stash” (Rank 6 through 10)
- GLOBAL_REWARD_CHEST_TIER3 -“Guardian’s Chest” (Rank 11 through 15)
- GLOBAL_REWARD_CHEST_TIER4 -“Shieldbearer’s Footlocker” (Rank 16 through 20)
4. Blizzcon Virtual Ticket available now
5. Possible Co-Op references found in data files
HearthPwn posted that when data mining the latest update some interesting sounds were discovered in the files. Could this mean a possible co-op feature might be coming in the future?
- VO_HRW_TEST_00 – I will cleanse you both of the Curse of Flesh!
- VO_HRW_TEST_01 – Well done! You’ve defeated the boss together.\n\nBoth players win!
- VO_HRW_TEST_02 – Defeat Gearmaster Mechazod together to win!
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_00 – Damaging a hero.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_01 – Destroying highest attack minion.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_02 – Throwing 3 bombs.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_03 – Damaging all other characters.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_04 – Gaining 2 attack.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_05 – Dealing damage to both heroes.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_06 – Silencing Lorewalker Cho. Permanently.
- VO_HRW_TEST_ABILITY_98 – Target board full. Clearing target board.
Grand Tournament Match (new player friendly with pre-made decks)
Which of the valiant knights will be crowned champion today?
Top card of the week
Vastidious – Mysterious Challenger
Zerotio – Murloc Knight
Espo – Warhorse Trainer
Hints and Tips
Apparently after you summon all 4 totems you can’t use your hero power anymore who knew! Sat there for three turns with all my totems.
Reviews and Emails
iTunes Reviews: 3
Not Zerotio – Kalael
Awesome podcast for casual hearthstone players! You should talk about the new Paladin TGT cards next week! – Not Zerotio’s Wife’s Account
Newfound Treasure! – R3d_Come7
I just recently got into Hearthstone and found your podcast. Have started with the first episode and have been downloading past shows everyday to hear at work. Thank you for all the tips and info for all of us casual players looking to step up our game.
Love This Podcast!!! – Logun W.
I’m a semi “serious” player but I still love this podcast!!!
Loky – Huge Thanks
Hi Espo, this is the first time I haver ever sent a message to a podcast – a little unsure of what to do, but anyway just wanted to say how amazing I think LOTI podcast is. I really look forward to the podcast on Mondays and have learnt so so much. Together you all have such a friendly and natural dynamic and perfect content for casual players, pitched at just the right level. If possible please pass my appreciation to Vastidious and Ariannywynn (spelling???) who are both awesome. Keep up the great work and thank you for all your effort. Cheers from the UK
The new reward system on ladder is working (on me at least). This time last month i stopped at rank 13 and settled for a week or brawls and gimmicky games in casual.
This month I’m pushing, pushing for those extra rewards, good job Blizzard.
Now to aim for rank 10 (which would be highest ever)
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed. As well as new articles from Kraska each week
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow the show on Twitter @LOTIpodcast. However since I never check this twitter, Follow Ariannwyn (@AriannwynHS) and Espo (@Xcmtbgamer) on twitter also!
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette