[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/lofipodcast/LOTI_039.5_BRM_Mini_Special.mp3″ title=”Blackrock Mountain – Mini Special” image=”http://www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/LOTI-Artwork-Small.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
Blackrock Mountain – Mini Special
Welcome to the Legend of the Innkeeper. I’m Vastidious, I’m Ariannwyn and I’m Espo. We’re glad you could join us for our 39.5th episode.
This week we are talking about…
What did you do this week?
1. New Patch Live – Blackrock Mountain included
- Friends that are Away in Battle.net will no longer be displayed in your online friend count.
- We’ve nailed the game board to the table: Spells that create screen shaking effects should no longer get your screen stuck in a bad position.
- Warsong Commander will now give charge to minions summoned by other minions – charge forward!
- Bane of Doom can now summon any collectible demons. Doom . . . DOOM!
- Sylvanas Windrunner will no longer steal a minion that is about to die, which is weird because that’s generally her thing.
- Vol’jin will no longer destroy itself if the only other minion in play is stealthed.
- Minions that are spawned from a Deathrattle are now targetable sooner. This will affect the Slime from Sludge Belcher, as well as the spawns from Harvest Golem, Piloted Shredder and Piloted Sky Golem.
- General bug fixes and UI improvements.
- Boss Rewards revealed plus other stuff – http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/831-blackrock-mountain-patch-8311-ninja-card-back
New Card Discussion
Just some ideas around specific cards
- Coldlight Oracle in a Mill deck
- Dragon mechanic – adding dragon’s to your hand without having to load up on dragons
- Playing against a control warrior? Copy Ragnaros or Dr Boom
- Playing against a Handlock or anyone else carrying a bunch of dragons? Copy your BGH
- Emperor Thaurissan. Play him, copy him, prep sprint. Next turn Play him again and again.
Gang Up is basically “You’re now running 3 more copies of the best minion you have against the matchup you are currently facing”
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow the show on Twitter @LOTIpodcast
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette