[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/lofipodcast/LOOTBOX4.mp3″ social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_gplus=”true” ]
- Competitive play season 2 now has skill tiers. 1-5,000 instead of 1-100 scale. Sudden death is gone, instead, matches that are tied when the clock runs out end in a draw- though, it should be a rare occurrence. Vast: I have a comment about this one
- Eichenwalde- new map! It’s an assault/escort map. Reinhardt’s home.
- When activating the “Ultimate Status” command, Symmetra now reports the number of charges left on her teleporter. I didn’t know this!
- When activating the “Need healing” command while targeting a teammate, Ana, Lucio, Mercy and Zenyatta will now tell the allies to group up to receive healing. A marker will also appear above the player’s head, allowing teammates to locate the healer more quickly.
- Added Torbjorn as an AI-controlled hero in Practice vs. AI, Play vs. AI and Custom game modes.
- Sit and laugh emotes now unlockable for all heroes
- New Legendary skins for Reinhardt
Skill Rating Tiers for competitive:
Bronze – 1-1,499
Silver – 1,500-1,999
Gold – 2,000-2,499
Platinum – 2,500-2,999
*Diamond – 3,000-3,499
**Master – 3,500 – 3,999
**Grandmaster – 4,000-5,000
**Master and Grandmaster are the only ones that can drop their tier if they fall below the cutoff.
*Players in Diamond, Master and Grandmaster tiers that haven’t participated in a competitive match for 7 days will lose skill rating. Also, players with a skill rating above 3,000 (Diamond and higher) will lose 50 rating points every 24hrs, but there rating will not fall below 3,000. Competing in a single match will halt skill rating decay.
- Existing competitive points saved from season 1 will be multiplied by 10
- After winning a competitive match, players will now receive 10 comp points (instead of 1)
- You will get 3 competitive points for a Draw
- The price of golden weapons has been upped from 300 to 3,000
- DDOS Attacks – lately we’ve seen several attacks happening against Blizzard (Another happened today (9/20)
- New Graphic Novel – pre-orders for the graphic novel are finally available. This graphic novel will introduce the the early years of the original Overwatch team during the Omnic Crisis. We’ll get to learn more about Ana, Soldier: 76, Gabriel Reyes (Reaper), Torbjorn, Reinhardt, and others. http://overwatch.blizzplanet.com/blog/comments/overwatch-first-strike-graphic-novel-pre-orders-open
- Play with friends on Group/Team Chat
Hints and Tips
- Plan your ultimates with your team to hit at the same time for extra damage.
1 review –
Great show for everyone!
Nick Lindy from United States
Loti is my favorite Overwatch Podcast. Definitely my go to show every week. Oh and the Hearthstone content is great too!
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
SquishieDragon – @Squishiedragon
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
If you want to check out SquishieDragon’s Art Stream, she streams Monday-Thursday, starting at 3pm CST: http://www.twitch.tv/squishiedragn
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!