- Death Knights were removed from the Arena on Nov 14th.
- Tale of the Fox, Part 1 – https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/hearthstone/21183933/kobolds-and-catacombs-tale-of-the-fox-part-1
- Card Reveals begin with a livestream on Monday, Nov 20 at 11am PST. Watch it on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/playhearthstone) with Peter Whalen and Brian Kibler
Treasure In The Catacombs – Rewards 1 free Kobolds & Catacombs pack
- No need to create a deck this week, just pick a class and get a random deck!
- Journey to the Catacombs is placed on both sides of the field at the start of the game.
- The quest summons the same Master Chest you see from Marin the Fox.
- When the quests complete, a new one spawns in its place. Infinite Treasure!
If you play the 7th minion which spawns the Chests, your opponent’s chest spawns damaged at 0/4.
New Card Reveals
There were 14 new cards revealed during BlizzCon:
Crushing Walls – 7 mana Hunter spell, Destroy your opponent’s left and right-most minions.
Wandering Monster – 2 mana Hunter secret, Secret: When an enemy attacks your hero, summon a 3-Cost minion as the new target.
Aluneth – 6 mana, 0/3 Legendary Mage weapon – At the end of your turn, draw 3 cards.
Drygulch Jailor – 2 mana, 1/1 Paladin minion, Deathrattle: Add 3 Silver Hand Recruits to your hand.
Dragon Soul – 3 mana, 0/3 Legendary Priest weapon – After you cast 3 spells in a turn, summon a 5/5 dragon.
Unidentified Elixir – 3 mana, Priest spell – Give a minion +2/+2. Gains a bonus effect in your hand. When the card is placed into your hand, it will gain one of the four bonus effects below.
- Bonus Effect tokens
- Elixir of Hope – Give a minion +2/+2 and “Deathrattle: Return this minion to your hand.”
- Elixir of Life – Give a minion +2/+2 and Lifesteal.
- Elixir of Purity – Give a minion +2/+2 and Divine Shield.
- Elixir of Shadows – Give a minion +2/+2. Summon a 1/1 copy of it.
Kobold Illusionist – 4 mana, 3/3 Rogue minion, Deathrattle: Summon a 1/1 copy of a minion from your hand.
Lesser Jasper Spellstone – 1 mana Druid spell, Deal 2 damage to a minion (Gain 3 Armor to upgrade). If you gain Armor, it upgrades to “Deal 4 damage to a minion (Gain 3 Armor to upgrade). If you gain again, it upgrades to “Deal 6 damage to a minion”.
Lesser Sapphire Spellstone – 7 mana Shaman spell, Summon 1 copy of a friendly minion. (Overload 3 Mana Crystals to upgrade). When upgraded, it changes to, Summon 2 copies of a friendly minion. (Overload 3 Mana Crystals to upgrade). Last it reads, Summon 3 copies of a friendly minion.
Gather Your Party – 6 mana, Recruit a minion.
Carnivorous Cube – 5 mana, 4/6 Neutral minion, Battlecry: Destroy a friendly minion. Deathrattle: Summon 2 copies of it.
Guild Recruiter – 5 mana, 2/4 Neutral minion, Battlecry: Recruit a minion that costs (4) or less.
Marin the Fox.
Rin, the First Disciple – Warlock Legendary minion, 6 mana, 3/6 minion, Taunt. Deathrattle: Add “The First Seal” to your hand.
- The First Seal – 5 mana, Summon a 2/2 Demon. Add “The Second Seal” to your hand.
- The Second Seal – 5 mana, Summon a 3/3 Demon. Add “The Third Seal” to your hand.
- The Third Seal – 5 mana, Summon a 4/4 Demon. Add “The Fourth Seal” to your hand.
- The Fourth Seal – 5 mana, Summon a 5/5 Demon. Add “The Final Seal” to your hand.
- The Final Seal – 5 mana, Summon a 6/6 Demon. Add “Azari, the Devourer” to your hand.
- Azari, the Devourer – 10 mana, 10/10 Demon, Battlecry: Destroy your opponent’s deck.
Reviews and Emails
iTunes Reviews: 0
A while ago I tried to get back into Magic: the Gathering after an 8 year hiatus. Annoyingly, I found that over the intervening years there’d been a degree of power creep and my previously top notch collection was now comparatively puny.
Given the necessity to keep people interested in new cards, is it possible for Blizzard to maintain the value of current and historical cards, or is it inevitable that once great cards will gradually fade into obscurity?
Keep up the good work guys, I love the podcast.
I just wanted to say I really missed you guys and was wondering if something happened when there was such a long gap between the shows.
I have been listening to your podcast for a couple of years and I wanted to reach out. I really loved the idea of a podcast with a father daughter on it and while it’s a bummer no more daughters are on any longer, it was fun while it lasted!
My daughter just turned 1 month old yesterday and I cannot express how much she means to me. Last year my wife got pregnant and we were not able to keep that baby girl and we were about 22 weeks along. I grew up with all brothers and as the oldest, I took care of little boys, so I really wanted a girl. Now in January my wife got pregnant again and everything worked out so we have our baby girl. We named her Aurora Penny Larson.
Anyway, I wish Espo and Mrs. Espo the best of luck with their journey!
Ben ~ great episode of @LotiPodcast Glad Espo is well. I’m on Vastidious side. Keep those goldens! 🙂
Facebook Shoutout: NightFall ~ WooHoo!!! (Thrall , Deathseer)
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at [email protected] You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette