- Battle.net Updates (in beta)
- You can now appear OFFLINE
- New Social tab allows you to create and join groups. Groups can have text AND voice chat
- Profiles allow you to add social information, an avatar and an about me.
- In the Battle.Net client, click on Blizzard in the top left corner and select Settings. In the menu on the left, click on Beta at the bottom and follow the instructions. You can switch back at any time.
- BlizzCon schedule has been released. Hearthstone’s panel will be right after WoW’s.
- The information listed is as follows: “Greetings, travelers! Gather at the inn as the Hearthstone team gives you a look at what they’re serving up next and delve deep into how the Year of the Mammoth will come to a close!”
- Closing act for BlizzCon: Muse
- VO artist, who did voice of the Innkeeper in French posted a video of himself recording a voice for maybe a new card? Tunnel Rodent? https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/7470fl/new_hearthstone_card_leak_from_french_voice_actor/
- The Thrall, Deathseer and Unlicensed Apothecary bug will be fixed in the next update.
- You play Thrall, Deathseer which transforms your minions on board.
- One of your minions becomes Unlicensed Apothecary.
- Each minion transformed, other than Apothecary, deals 5 damage to your hero.
- Mike Donais talks Frozen Throne’s impact
- Lots of variance during the Frozen Throne meta. All nine classes are viable and doing pretty well.
- It’s important that players feel comfortable playing their favourite classes and doing well with it.
- Spreading Plague seemed weaker internally. “On the ladder you see a higher representation of aggro, and Spreading Plague is very good against aggro. When we’re playtesting we play a wide variety of decks. We play control, midrange, combo and aggro—and in that [more diverse]environment Spreading Plague actually seems a lot weaker, so that was probably part of the deal there.”
- Specific cards
- Barnes causes big swings and high variance in an unfun way. It will eventually rotate out though.
- Raza the Chained and Shadowreaper Anduin were potential targets for nerfs.
- Ultimately, Raza+Anduin is really hard to play and Mike thinks the power level of the deck is pretty good.
- Choose your Champion is going again
- Group A
- Group B
- Group C
- Group D
- Group A
A Peak To The Past:
How it Works
- Build a deck using cards from the Basic and Classic sets. No Legendaries or Epics are allowed.
Reviews and Emails
Facebook Shoutout: Will ~ Choose your champion! I picked Pavel.
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette