- Tomorrow’s reward is a Golden Volcansaur card. Apparently, when you get it, you can play it right away! Asia already got it and players are including them in decks. Word is that this was confirmed as intended by Yong Woo.
- Fireside Gathering Changes
- Location detection so Blizzard knows you’re physically at an event.
- Special Fireside Brawls which are only available at Fireside Gatherings.
- New options for hosts including banners with names, insignias, frames, and a background.
- BlizzCon tickets on sale tomorrow (April 5th at 7pm PDT) and again on April 8th at 10 am PDT)
- Final cards revealed. If you want to watch the reveal stream on Twitch, you can here: PlayHearthstone Twitch There are 80 new cards that were revealed!
- Client updated today with Un’Goro content.
- Un’Goro cards now available to view in card collection, using Crafting mode.
- Card text clarifications
- Edwin VanCleef
- Before : Combo: Gain +2/+2 for each card played earlier this turn.
- After : Combo: Gain +2/+2 for each other card you’ve played this turn.
- Druid of the Claw
- Before : Choose One – Charge; or +2 Health and Taunt.
- After : Choose One – Transform into a 4/4 with Charge; or a 4/6 with Taunt.
- Druid of the Saber
- Before : Choose One – Transform to gain Charge; or +1/+1 and Stealth.
- After : Choose One – Transform into a 2/1 with Charge; or a 3/2 with Stealth.
- Unearthed Raptor
- Before : Battlecry: Choose a friendly minion. Gain a copy of its Deathrattle effect.
- After : Battlecry: Choose a friendly minion. Gain a copy of its Deathrattle.
- Edwin VanCleef
- Maiev Shadowsong, a new Rogue Hero, has emerged from the shadows! Win 10 Standard Ranked or Casual mode games after Journey to Un’Goro launches to add her to your collection.
Mammoth of a New Year
The party is here! Work together with another player to decorate the tavern and kickoff a grand New Year of Hearthstone.
How it Works
- No deck creation this time, you get to play as either Valeera the Rogue or Malfurion the Druid – chosen at random when the game starts.
- If either of you get low, try and toss some heals out. Use them wisely!
- The game ends when one of you die. Don’t die!
- Your initial goal is for you and your partner to decorate the party. You do this by using your Hero Power to add decorations.
- The Hero Power uses all your currently available Mana to go towards the decorations. In total, you must spend 25 mana together.
- In this phase, Party Crashers (4 mana 3/5 with Taunt) will spawn each turn. They attack face so deal with them.
- Once the party has been decorated, a Boss (Pinata Golem) will spawn. He cannot be targeted by spells.
- Don’t use all your hard removal in this phase. The crashers are pretty easy to deal with and don’t hurt as hard as they do in Phase 2!
- The boss spawns! He has 85 Health that you must take out together with your partner.
- Your hero power has changed! You can now spend 2 mana to deal 3 damage to the boss.
- The Party Crashers continue to spawn but now.. now they gain +2/+2!
- Do not under any circumstance fill your board. You want to have a slot open, otherwise, you get board cleared to make room the boss.
- Sometimes you will receive a treat when attacking the Pinata. These can help you draw cards, heal, or destroy Party Crashers.
- There is an AoE that goes out which deals 2 damage to everything that isn’t a Party Crasher. Seems to happen either early on or later.
Reviews and Emails
iTunes Reviews: 1
Typhoon (Brad) from USA on March 30, 2017
Been to lazy to do this,but finally getting around to it! Keep up the good work love the community. (brad)
It was really fun to hear your take on the new cards on your last stream. I’m really looking forward to hearing your experience next week with the new cards. First deck for me will be a hunter quest with a ton of one drops and synergize with Stampede to help generate some additional late game threats. Good luck with your pack openings!
PS I’m a past legend player who doesn’t have the time with a 1 year old daughter chasing the dogs but still loves to play.
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at [email protected] You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette