|100 Gold||Murlocalypse||Play 75 Murlocs|
|100 Gold||Cry Havoc||Play 75 Battlecry minions|
|60 Gold||Druid||Play 50 Druid class cards|
|60 Gold||Hunter||Play 50 Hunter class cards|
|60 Gold||Mage||Play 50 Mage class cards|
|60 Gold||Paladin||Play 50 Paladin class cards|
|60 Gold||Priest||Play 50 Priest class cards|
|60 Gold||Rogue||Play 50 Rogue class cards|
|60 Gold||Shaman||Play 50 Shaman class cards|
|60 Gold||Warlock||Play 50 Warlock class cards|
|60 Gold||Warrior||Play 50 Warrior class cards|
|50 Gold||Overpowered||Play 10 cards that cost 8 or more|
|50 Gold||Stable Master||Play 20 Beasts|
|50 Gold||Beyond the Dark Portal||Play 15 Demons|
|50 Gold||Mrgrgrglrr||Play 30 Murlocs|
|50 Gold||Swashbuckler||Play 10 Pirates|
|50 Gold||For Azeroth!||Play 30 Battlecry minions|
|50 Gold||Death to the Living!||Play 20 Deathrattle minions|
|50 Gold||Tiny Bubbles Make Me Happy||Play 10 Divine Shield minions|
|50 Gold||Rampage||Play 10 Enrage minions|
|50 Gold||You Shall Not Pass!||Play 20 Taunt minions|
|50 Gold||Elemental Overload||Play 15 Overload minions|
|50 Gold||Combo Meal||Play 10 Combo cards|
|50 Gold||It’s a Secret to Everyone||Play 10 Secrets|
|50 Gold||Weaponmaster||Play 10 Weapons|
|50 Gold||Inspiring||Use your Hero Power 30 times|
|40 Gold||Emerald Dream||Play 30 Druid class cards|
|40 Gold||Welcome to the Jungle||Play 30 Hunter class cards|
|40 Gold||Arcane Brilliance||Play 30 Mage class cards|
|40 Gold||Righteousness||Play 30 Paladin class cards|
|40 Gold||Shadow and Light||Play 30 Priest class cards|
|40 Gold||They Came From Behind||Play 30 Rogue class cards|
|40 Gold||The Maelstrom||Play 30 Shaman class cards|
|40 Gold||Dark Soul||Play 30 Warlock class cards|
|40 Gold||Tactician||Play 30 Warrior class cards|
The following Murlocs that affected ALL Murlocs now only affect friendly ones, to improve the Murloc mirror-match. These cards are not eligible for a full dust refund.
- Grimscale Oracle now reads “Your other Murlocs have +1 Attack.”
- Coldlight Seer now reads “Battlecry: Give your other Murlocs +2 Health.”
- Murloc Tidecaller now reads “Whenever you summon a Murloc, gain +1 Attack.”
- Murloc Warleader now reads “Your other Murlocs have +2/+1.”
- New Expansion hints are rolling out
- Yesterday Blizzard sent out a Facebook post/tweet that was a postcard from Gadgetzan. (Picture is also in the LOTI folder on Google Docs)
- Along the edge of the image is the following text:
- “We take no responsibility on any claims made on this (souvenir?) of propaganda, or any predictions, suppositions, predictions, prophecies, harbingers, omens, portents, or conclusions that may arise. The word ‘safe’ is not meant to constitute a binding agreement and does not imply safety, security, protection, preservation, peace of mind, confidence, reliability, dependability, or trustworthiness. Mayor Noggenfogger(?) is not responsible for any accidents, burglaries, thoughtsteal, mind visions, hellfires, vanishes, whirlwinds, revenges, lightbombs, elemental destructions, excavated evils, consecrations, holy novas, flamestrikes, demonwraiths, starfalls, shadow flames, swipes, explosive traps, arcane explosions, brawls, DOOM!s, lightning storms, blizzards, twisting nethers and other Acts of Old Gods, magical mayhem or disfigurement that may ensue. No beasts, demons, dragons, mechs, murlocs, pirates or totems were harmed, abused, disfigured, dismembered, declawed, detailed, decommissioned, exorcised, disarmed or toppled in the creation of this postcard.”
- Today another post – The Gadgetzan Gazette Vol 32 #7
- Someone pointed out on Reddit that November will be season 32. Could this be sync’d? Could the release date be the 7th?
- Headline: City Builds First Unbreakable Bank! – Story outlines details about the new bank with all it’s security features and promises.
- Is that the Cardback in the picture?!? What about the set icon at the top right corner? Hmmm?
- Ads: Gadgetzan Emporium – We ain’t got it, you don’t want it! Jewelry, armor, ropes, mana crystals, tools, weapons, mechs, coins. Look for the sign with the gears on Grimestreet.
- Ads: Tuskarr Bros Funnel Cakes
- Ads: Genzo’s Payday loans – Get a loan to pay a loan! Won’t cost an arm AND a leg!
- Ads: Crazy Smeed’s used Kodo dealership – 99 gold down and 99 a month for 999 months. Get away from your troubles on a brand NEW* Kodo. *Kodos not even close to new
- Index: Business 2; Arts & Leisure 2; Sports 2; Lifestyle 2; Help Wanted 2; Obituaries 3-8
- Ads: Talan’s Bar – Where else are you gonna drink? Chat with Talan at http://blizz.ly/talansbar
- This is a Facebook Messenger chat bot that you can interact with.
- The conversation is between you, a new visitor to Gadgetzan and Talan the bar owner. He asks if you heard about the new dinosaur skeleton.
- He makes you a drink, then he proceeds to talk to you about things going on in town.
- All kinds of new businesses opening up, shows a picture.
- A new manager at the bank. Two headed ogre.
- Shows a picture of a meeting that has a female pandarian (Madam Goya – point of contact at the Black Market Auction House?) next to an big dude (her bodyguard, Mister Chu?) in a full room. Says “See that woman right there…looking at that big guy there…would you say she looks happy to see him? The answer is no. That girl’s looking like she wants to destroy that big guy. And each of them’s gotta crew who looks like they’re ready to throw down, too, don’t they? What does that say to you?
- Then he talks about a little opportunity coming up and the proceeds to ask a bunch of questions.
- What does power mean to you? 1) Wits 2) Strength 3) Worship.
- Someone wants to destroy you…what do you do? 1) Rally your crew 2) Destroy them first 3) Talk them out of it
- Choose an abode: 1) Mud Hut 2) Volcanic Lair 3) Ark
- You can only save one … who will it be? 1) Priest 2) Scholar 3) Warrior
- I feel the best when I’ve … 1) Slaughtered Enemies 2) Clear my mind 3) Indulged my vices
- What is the most powerful? 1) Fists 2) Words 3) Feelings
- I’m most relaxed when I’m 1) Meditating 2) Working on a puzzle 3) Fighting someone
- My favorite kind of story has 1) Lots of plot twists 2) Lots of romance 3) Lots of horror
- You have 5 minutes until an appointment so you 1) Sharpen your knife 2) Brainstorm 3) Watch people
- I’m bored when I have 1) Nothing to read 2) No one to challenge 3) No music
- How do you express affection 1) Gifts 2) Action 3) Words
- I’d rather die 1) With all the answers 2) With a bloody sword 3) quietly in my sleep
Hints and Tips
Come to the Con Before the Storm on Thursday night at the Hilton Anaheim
Hearthstone Panel with Garrett from TAC, Chris from VT, Josh from the HH, and Kevin from WM
Blizzcon LOTI meet and greet at 8pm – 8:45pm in the California A Ballroom.
Reviews and Emails
Twitter: @HowardTheDave How to make @XcMtbGamer come at you like a spider monkey!
Facebook Shoutout: NibbleSwap (Nibbles) joined our Facebook group!
WoW Guild shout-out: Jaspor
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
SquishieDragon – @Squishiedragon
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
If you want to check out SquishieDragon’s Art Stream, she streams Thursday, starting at 3pm CST: http://www.twitch.tv/squishiedragn
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette