Welcome to the Legend of the Innkeeper. We’re glad you could join us for our 94th episode.
This week we are talking about… What the WotOG’s neautral cards did for you.
What did you do this week?
Quests? Ranked play? Fun Guaranteed with friends?
Vastidious – Deathwing, Dragonlord, Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End, Scaled Nightmare
SquishieDragon – Shifter Zerus, Spawn of N’zoth, Cult Apothecary
Espo – Twin Emperor Vek’lor, N’Zoth, Bilefin Tidehunter
- Blizzard to stream live eSports events on Facebook – Note who was mentioned in the article (http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/12/11664960/activision-blizzard-esports-facebook-mlg?utm_campaign=polygon.social&utm_medium=social&utm_content=polygon&utm_source=facebook )
- ClashRoyale Clan Update
- Blizzard working on a solution with Twitch to Twitch Chat – http://www.polygon.com/2016/5/17/11692694/blizzard-twitch-harassment-racism-dreamhack-hearthstone
The Innkeeper is wondering which two cards work best together. Show him – choose 2 cards and we’ll fill your deck with them!
- Fill the board with Mechs: Mechwarper, Gorillabot A-3
- Mechwarper and Mimiron’s Head
- Flood the Board: Power of the Wild, Living Roots
- Mill their Deck: Naturalize OR Innervate, Coldlight Oracle
- Y’Shaarj the board: Y’Shaarj, Rage Unbound, Innervate
- Counter all spells: Innervate, Loatheb
- Fill the board with Mechs: Mechwarper, Metaltooth Leaper
- Tempo out Minions: Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Unstable Portal
- Bombard them with Missiles: Flamewaker, Arcane Missiles
- Bore Your Opponent to Death: Ice Block, Ice Lance
- Burn them down: Mind Blast, Shadowbomber
- Buff your Mechs: Mechwarper, Iron Sensei
- Evolve your Minions: Bilefin Tidehunter or any 0 cost minion, Evolve
- Fist of Jaraxxus + Soulfire
- Rush them down: Stonetusk Boar, Power Overwhelming
- Fill the board and throw knives: Knife Juggler, Forbidden Ritual
- Taunt Up: Bolster, Target Dummy
Whisper’s of the Old Gods neutral cards that impacted your game play, your Fun, and the Meta.
Legendary: Twin Emperor Vek’lor, N’Zoth, the Corruptor, C’thun, Yogg-Saron, Hope’s End
Epic: Scaled Nightmare, Crazed Worshipper
Rare: Disciple of C’Thun,
Common: Bilefin Tidehunter, Twilight Elder, Twilight Geomancer, Psych-o-Tron, Cult Apothecary
Hints and Tips
Lots of navigation going on when building decks and crafting cards. One quick thing to remember is that the basic cards you gain from leveling up a class to 10 can not be seen in Crafting mode.
Reviews and Emails
Twitter: Espo @xcmtbgamer: It took us weeks to decide if we should do this, any help is appreciated. Espo IVF Fund http://www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/espo
Facebook Shoutout:Wil: This last Tavern Brawl was the best one ever. I may have played a little too much, though. 100 wins!
That does it for this episode. You can email the show at email@example.com. You can also visit our website at legendoftheinnkeeper.com where we will post the show notes with the episode that has links to all the information we discussed.
Our YouTube channel is www.legendoftheinnkeeper.com/YouTube
You can follow us on Twitter
LOTI Podcast – @LOTIpodcast.
SquishieDragon – @Squishiedragon
Espo – @Xcmtbgamer
You can support the show through Patreon at : www.patreon.com/Legendoftheinnkeeper
If you want to check out SquishieDragon’s Art Stream, she streams Monday-Thursday, starting at 3pm CST: http://www.twitch.tv/squishiedragn
Be sure to subscribe and rate us on iTunes!
Until next show, Happy gaming!
Music by James Marantette – https://soundcloud.com/james-marantette